How to Join the EFCC in Nigeria as a Graduate (2023)
Do you intend to join the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) after graduating from university? We will go into great detail about the recruitment process for the federal agency in this article. The job roles offered by the security agency will then be described, along with their pay scale. These details will enable you to understand what to anticipate from your work with the commission.
A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF EFCC
The Economic Financial Crime Commission, generally known as EFCC, is a Nigerian agency that supports the battle against economic fraud in the country. President Obasanjo’s administration created the Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) in 2003. It was founded in response to the demands from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), which it stands for. Nigeria ranked among the 23 nations listed as being uncooperative in the battle against money laundering by the international community. Abuja serves as the agency’s principal office.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR EFCC RECRUITMENT
The general prerequisites to participate in the EFCC graduate recruitment procedure are listed below:
- Every applicant must be a Nigerian national/citizen.
- Great analytical abilities and a strong sense of teamwork
- Must be single
- Being computer literate is an advantage.
- A well organized curriculum vitae
- Candidates with a criminal history other than traffic violations will not be hired by this agency.
- Candidates should be capable of effective communication.
- Must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a lower limit of five credits in no more than two sittings (GCE). English credit is required.
- Interested candidates must possess good moral character and composure, have an HND, B.Sc., NCE, or an OND in a similar discipline, and have graduated from an accredited university.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- Must be eager to work in a new setting
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- A candidate interested in being hired by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission must be somewhere between the ages of 18 and 35.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE EFCC RECRUITMENT
The following is a list of the documentation requirements for EFCC job opening:
- A recent passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A reliable form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, national identification card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian passport, or voter registration card.
- Education certifications and a copy of your comprehensive resume or curriculum vitae.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GRADUATE EMPLOYMENT WITH EFCC
Follow the instructions below to submit an application for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment drive:
- Access the employment (career) section page by visiting the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s official website at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc
- Click on one of the open positions.
- Carefully read and adhere to the directions.
- Give all pertinent information
- Verify every detail you have.
- Submit your application
Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted. Candidates who satisfy the requirements of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission will receive an invitation to take a screening exam. You will be notified by email of the date and screening locations.
Keep the following things in mind:
- Please confirm your identity before submitting an application for any post.
- Possess the required qualifications
- Prior to joining the service, a thorough background check will be performed.
A drug test, a check of all job records, a physical examination, and in-depth interviews with previous and present coworkers, acquaintances, neighbors, business partners, teachers, etc. Are all part of the independent investigation.
RANKS AND POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT EFCC
Three categories make up the ranks of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). This group consists of the Cadet Detective Superintendent, Detective Inspectorate, and Detective Assistant Cadres.
Keep in mind that the EFCC has divisions as well, but these are distinct from the Rank’s divisions.
There are six divisions within the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). The EFCC is divided into the following groups.
- The Administrative Division
- The Division of Capacity Development
- The Division of Research and Publication
- The Division of Collaboration and Networking
- The Division of Certificate Programs
- The Cadets Division
Let’s now examine the compensation that these individuals receive from the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
SALARY STRUCTURE FOR GRADUATE EMPLOYEES AT EFCC
Let’s examine the monthly pay for graduates working for the commission.
An entry-level employee at the EFCC receives a monthly pay of approximately 158,800. While an Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) employee receives a monthly pay of on average 201,800. A deputy detective of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) makes around 245,800 per year.
THE GRADUATE ASSISTANT SALARY IN EFCC
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission employees receive a salary of, on average, ₦211,085 monthly. A graduate assistant at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission receives a salary of, on average, ₦160,700 per month. The salary as determined by a worker’s position. The experience ranges from roughly 0 to 2 years.
THE MID-LEVEL SALARY FOR THE GRADUATE ASSISTANT AT THE EFCC
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has not yet made public its graduate assistants’ average monthly pay. We’ll keep researching it to learn more about it. This mid-level employee has between three and nine years of experience.
THE SENIOR LEVEL SALARY FOR THE GRADUATE ASSISTANT AT THE EFCC
Currently, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) does not publicly reveal the average monthly wage provided to a Senior-level Graduate Assistant. We will keep looking for more details regarding the EFCC salary. This one has a minimum of ten years’ worth of service experience.
The application for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is not accessible right now. We occasionally post the most recent information regarding the EFCC recruitment process on our portal. Therefore, keep checking this page frequently if you want to stay informed about the hiring process. Additionally, we advise you to keep or bookmark this website and frequently check it for updates. In a similar vein, as soon as it occurs, we’ll let you know.