Filling The Contact And Comment Forms
Whenever you contact the admin or an author privately, you would have to enter your name and email address as provided. We assure you that the details provided by you will not be published anywhere and we will not use it for any illegal purpose. It only serves as a means of communication to our readers.
Also, when you comment on a post, you would have to provide your name and email address. Your name will be published with your comment but your email address won’t appear on the comment page.
This email is collected only if you want to subscribe to comments or receive notification of new comments via email and currently, we do not provide this service. We shall inform our esteem readers when the need arises.
We also have no access or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers. If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your browser options.
Records/ Log Files
Like many other websites, this site makes use of log files. When visitors access this website, their source of entry is recorded.
The information of source of entry files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to track user’s movement around the site, and it also helps to determine how well this website is serving and where we need some improvements.
Your browsing details that are generated on this website will not be displayed or published by any means.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data
- If you make a request we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access you have the right to request copies of your personal data we may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification of information that is incorrect concerning your data.
Right to Change Policy
We reserve every right to edit or change the policy of this website without prior notice.