How To Use Quickteller To Make Payment for DSTV subscription (2023)
Quickteller Dstv Payment
It is always stressful to pay for your DSTV Subscription at a bank or even going to the DSTV office near you.
Quickteller Nigeria now offers an easy way for making DSTV payment. Paying for your DSTV subscription via Quickteller is by far the best method that is convenient. You could also make direct payment to companies such as EKDC or NEPA, Swift 4GLTE as well as interbank transfer among others.
How to make Payment for DSTV Subscription Using QuickTeller in Nigeria
There are two methods you can use to pay for your DSTV subscription with QuickTeller.
The first method is using any available ATM with the quick teller feature on it and the second method is using computer or mobile phone to make payment via internet.
NB: Ensure that your DSTV decoder is switched on while using any of the methods below
1. To Pay Your DSTV Subscription At A Bank ATM
- Insert Your ATM card
- Enter Your PIN
- Select ‘Pay Bills’ from the options on the ATM screen
- Select Your bank account type (Current or Savings)
- Select DStv from the options displayed on the screen
- Select your DStv bouquet
- Enter your Smartcard number, and ACCEPT
2. To Pay Your DSTV Subscription Online (Mobile Phone/Computer)
- Log on to www.quickteller.com/dstv using your computer or mobile phone
- Select the DStv bouquet of your choice from the options listed (Please note that DStv Compact is the same as MINI)
- Enter your Email address,
- Enter your DSTV Smartcard number (first 10 digits),
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Click NEXT
- Enter the DStv subscriber’s name
- Confirm that your smartcard number was filled correctly.
- Click on the PAY Button
- Click on your debit card type (Interswitch, Verve or Mastercard)
- Enter your card details (Card Number and Expiry Date written on your debit card)
- Then enter you 4 digit PIN.
- Click on PAY
If you are still having problem viewing the DSTV channels after you have paid for your subscription, text RA followed by the first 10 digits of your DSTV Smartcard number to 30333.
If it still persist, contact DSTV Nigeria with the contact details via this link: DSTV Nigeria Contact: Phone & Email.
Ways To Pay For DSTV & GOTV Subscriptions in Nigeria (2023)
Payment for Dstv, GOtv and Startimes subscription can be done in many ways. I wrote above on how to subscribe for DStv, GOtv and Startimes using Quickteller.
After that article, I felt I should write another below that shows how to pay for these subscriptions in other different ways and that what this article is all about. These four ways of subscribing your DStv and GOtv will help you if you don’t want to use quickteller.
Here are 4 Easy Ways To Pay For DSTV & GOTV Subscription in Nigeria
1. SUBSCRIBE DSTV AND GOTV USING QUICKTELLER
I know I must have written on how to subscribe DStv and GOtv using Quickteller but I unintentionally didn’t mention how use the Quickteller USSD code. Now, Quickteller is an online payment solution owned by Interswitch. To subscribe using the Quickteller USSD code, dial *322# for Airtel, MTN and Etisalat subscribers or *805# for GLO subscribers. Enter 4, which is the command for make payment and follow the prompts. Make sure you had already registered on www.quickteller.com
2. DSTV AND GOTV SUBSCRIPTION USING KONGAPAY MOBILE APP
With KongaPay mobile app available for Android and iOS, you can pay your DStv and GOtv subscription easily. Launch the app and create an account, navigate to services and bills. Then select TV subscription and choose either DStv or GOtv, select the subscription type and enter your Smartcard information. Follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
3. DSTV AND GOTV SUBSCRIPTION USING MOBILE MONEY
The Nigerian audience had begin to start using the mobile money merchants to make payment. Interestingly, DStv is one of the popular businesses registered with these merchants making it easier for customers to pay using Mobile money. Some of these mobile money merchants includes mypaga and First monie.
4. DSTV SUBSCRIPTION USING INTERNET BANKING
DStv subscription payment had been integrated into most internet banking platforms of banks operating in Nigeria. Just navigate to either make payments or pay bills and choose it. Lookout for Dstv subscription and follow the prompts until you have successfully paid for your DStv subscription.